when we're w/o videogames when we're w/o videogames

bombom

tudo nerd viado

Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

the beer

lol it's xingu, a brazilian shitty black beer.

Abobo: Weed all day Abobo: Weed all day

smoke weed

jahrastalove big up

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

So happy right now.

I've been waiting for something like this for a long time! I can't stand the stupidity of some ng users. Sometimes they're so annoying and intolerable, that they may ruin the true essence of ng. I mean, this is a lesson for all the kiddos that like to laugh at our animation and music. I loved it. Felt like it was my revenge.

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Sonic

is a crackwhore!!

Na nóia do craack...

Meet Abyss Meet Abyss

Wow, that was unexpected!

I just came back from college, and had nothing to do, so after a month, i guess, i check my account and there's a music video made with a song of mine!! Haha, i don't know what to say, i fell pretty honored if you ask me. First time that someone based their animation on a whole song of mine.

Anywho, great job! I shall show this to every living being I know. Next time, if you need something more specific, just ask!

Adios,
Dr-Slump

scorp29 responds:

Héhé I'm happy that you like it !

I won't forget about your proposition for her next adventures =)

Entertainment Entertainment

Interesting

Yeah, I liked it. I wish there were more flash like these. I didn't get your idea very well at the end but what you said about entertainment is true. It's a rather controversial, but that's what marketing's all about. You have a product to sell, make it sell, one way or another. Like I said, many people disagree with all this brainwashing idea, but that's what happens to all of us, in a daily basis. So it's good to see sometimes that someone actually cares about this.

akoRn responds:

thanks man. im not goin 100% serious into this, havin fun while makin this n throwin some basic idea on entertainment too.. thx for the comment n 10. :D

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

yay

I love when things make fun of a fat lady. ^.^

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Finally a decent G Gundam parody!

Bravo my friend! I always wished to see a great parody like this one with G Gundam in it. It's one of the most underated animes of all time. I'm not a great anime fan, but hey... g gundam is amazing. Anywho, great job!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

I agree with the guy below

This is so Kubrickish. Mixing gratuitous violence, madness, and a great classic like Brahms. Nicely done buddy.