Air Transporter Air Transporter

Funny idea!

I had to write a review to say this, but this is sooo inspired by pilotwings hahaha. Besides the heli, the funky music reminds me of pilotwings. Great job!

Dadgame Dadgame

The best flash action game ever made.

No, seriously. How can you make a flash game, with so many features, like smooth controls (on a keyboard, that's amazing), tons of funny power-ups, amazing music, and more. Man, you deserve more than 11! Congratulations! I'll play it more tomorrow... no time today. :(

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Nice game!

For an avoid game, it's very original! Loved the amiga-style soundtrack. Great work.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Lottery

That's how this game feels like. It's more a game of chance, rather than a game of challenge. The controls aren't precise. To be honest, they're shitty. If the controls were better...

Ah, the music is ok. Pretty basic song, but catchy. It's a pretty long game... so you should've put a switch to turn the music off and on.

Photo King Photo King

WAVE RACE

OH YEAHHHHHHH WAVE RACE :DDDD Love your games.... always genious.

Om Nom Nom Om Nom Nom

Nice idea

but kinda hard... oO maybe i'm tired

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Hilarious game!

The combos are really what took me until the end of the game. The two last combos are nasty ahahaha love them.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Very amusing game!!

Great puzzle! Not too hard, not too easy, just perfect. I didn't like the ending too much though. I was expecting more for 50 levels hehe. And the music is great! Who did it? Really funky. Loved the game man.

=Quadrobarrel Defence= =Quadrobarrel Defence=

cool

=D

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

I WANT MORE ASSASSINS!!!!

Yeahhhh nicely doneee, we want more assassins >=( there are too many jerks just like K-FED that need to be exterminated hehe... Great 10/10